Based in Seoul, Korea
July 24, 2015
Thumbs on fire! TAP left and right like never before! Stop the resurrection of the colossal Dragon. Cast blizzard spells and slay monsters with flame-bursting sword. Face the ultimate showdown with the Dragon to become the Hero of Tap Quest!
Tap Quest was originally inspired by IDLE idea factory’s own created characters from Quest, a productivy app for iOS. After Quest's launch in the App Store in December 2014, it was featured as the 'Best New App' and has been promoted in over 100 countries in the Productivity category. Quest has stayed within top 10 in 10 countries for overall paid apps including Korea, Japan and UK and categorically placed among top 10 in 40 countries in Europe, US and Asia. The paid app has accumulated 120,000 downloads as of May 2015. With the popularity of the Quest app, IDLE decided to use the designed characters in an even more fun, video game platform. Thus Tap Quest was born and many sleepless nights have ensued for development.
- Infinity Mode with new gameplay, graphics and sounds
- Stunningly beautiful and uniquely new retro style graphics
- Fantastic soundtracks ranging from House to Trance
- Powerful level, skill and equipment upgrade system
- 8 chapters of action packed battles against monsters
- Acquire and collect 80 supernatural relics and get trophy rewards by completing challenges
Tap Quest v2.0: Infinity Mode YouTube
First Impression & Let's Play YouTube
Gameplay by Phonecats YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best New Games" Apple App Store, 31 July, 2015
- "Epic Clickers" Apple App Store, 7 August, 2015
- "Best of July" Apple App Store, 14 August, 2015
- "10 Greatest Clickers" Apple App Store, 2 October, 2015
- "Whatever genre it is, it’s definitely a really fun little mobile game."
- Nathan Reinauer, TouchArcade
- "Tap Quest: Gate Keeper is more fun than it has any right to be."
- Jennifer Allen, 148Apps
- "Tap Quest: Gate Keeper is fantastically addictive with the right amount of challenge."
- Aaron Richardson, n3rdabl3
- "[Tap Quest] sports a gameplay experience that’s more deeper than it may seem at first glance."
- Francesco, Touch Tap Play
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Official Tap Quest Site
The site through which this game was released is available at game.nanoo.so.
About NANOO COMPANY
NANOO COMPANY is a game company founded by two members, each with over a decade of experience in the video gaming industry. NANOO aims to deliver optimum experiences for mobile developers and gamers.
More information on NANOO COMPANY, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tap Quest Credits
Chang Han Yu
Programmer, Character Designer
Wi Suk Son
Soo Young Han (Soo)