Based in Seoul, Korea
Emergency! Zombies have appeared in the building out of nowhere! Rescue all the people in terror! Play the escape arcade action, Exit Hero!
Woriwana is a small game development company started from one person and now grown to staggering two. The Korean name, 'Woriwana' is a combined word of 'Wori' meaning, "we" and 'wa Na' meaning "and me". It emphasizes the importance of community as a whole, while at the same time reminding not to forget the individual self. Woriwana aims to bring out the most unique qualities of what today can offer, but not lured by latest trends. Of course this is all to give new and enjoyable experiences to the gamers.
- Dodge zombies and rescue people
- Escape faster using boosters and other items
- Total of 99 polished zombie-filled levels
- Collect over 30 unique heroes and hidden characters
- Compete globally to become the top gamer in shortest time
Exit Hero YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Exit Award" Exited People Assocation
- "Nominated for boosted exits" Best Boosted People
- "All I want is to exit... this building"
- The Fan, Exit Hero
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Official Exit Hero Site
The site through which this game was released is available at game.nanoo.so.
About NANOO COMPANY
NANOO COMPANY is a game company founded by two members, each with over a decade of experience in the video gaming industry. NANOO aims to deliver optimum experiences for mobile developers and gamers.
More information on NANOO COMPANY, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Exit Hero Credits
Producer, Programmer & Artist
Character Designer, Animator & Artist
Game System and Balance